Designed to enhance the listening experience with Denon’s new line of Exercise Freak™ headphones, the Denon Sport app is designed to enhance your total workout performance. Log your workouts, use the phone’s GPS for automatic route mapping, pace tracking, calorie consumption and elevation. Network with your friends through the free MapMyFitness web site and social networks. View friends live maps and activity compare notes and track progress. Voice prompts give you constant encouragement and support on your progress as you.
Pair the Denon Travel app with Denon Exercise Freak Headphones and get fit quicker!
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Synchronization with your online training log at www.mapmyfitness.com
- Interactive live Route Mapping
- Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill
- Twitter integration enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family
- Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, or speed information.
- Real-time run feedback through your headphones
- ANT+ sensor support to monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time (for devices with ANT+ support)
- Bluetooth Smart (4.0) heart rate monitor support (device dependent)
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- The Denon Sport app requires 2.1.x or later
Denon Sport is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Denon Sport (version 2.7.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.